2009年1月20日星期二

Food poisoning!

I never have an experience of food poisoning, just because home-cooked meal never to be dangerous! Hence, I cannot even believe that I have that illness after having some syndromes of it.

I am not sure where I got the poison, but I confirm that my last two meals were eaten at Little BU. But my friends were fine in spite that we ate the same food (Maybe I am just a bit weaker).
Suffering from food poisoning is not a laughing matter. It really pain! I vomited the whole until I cannot even have any rest. Due to that, I seem was a bit dehydrated and feel very thirsty on the following day. I can say it is a miracle that I am able to continue attending classes even I feel both sleepy and uncomfortable.

Here, I just want to use this opportunity to say thank to those who care about me. They all are so compassionate and loving. Without their support, I may not recover in just a short time. Ming Chai helped me to boil hot water, Joel sent me to the clinic and Keoh Ying cooked porridge for me. While the others constantly asked if I was fine and needed any help. I suddenly feel that they are so close to me as if they are my parents.

I just hope that everybody will be always healthy because sick is the saddest thing in the world.

没有评论:

发表评论