2009年1月8日星期四

A new start

The name 'Blog' is not a new term to me, but it is rather a 'stranger' than a 'friend'. Why? I never consider writing blog is a beneficial business because it needs a lot of time and some blogs are not really written in positive way. News about blogger touching sensitive issues never disappear from the newspaper, this makes me keeping a distance from the blog.

Still, I am 'forced' to start a blog. But I believe this maybe a turning point, changing my attitude towards this new thing. What will happen, I never know. But I hope everything is all right.

This is all the content of my first blog post.

2 条评论:

  1. wa...you are so hardworking...wake up so early to do your work...you are my role model, i'm so proud of u, u r my idol...

    回复删除
  2. Re:
    You also so hardworking. Wake up so early to give me comment.

    回复删除