2009年1月15日星期四

Life is monotonous

Some how, I feel like I have lose my direction after the monotonous study days since 5 Jan. Everyday, I wake up early to do some homework or arrange my notes, before attending my lectures at 9 am to 1 pm. I mostly spend my afternoon in library struggling to finish my homework. Without reason, I feel that my life is not just like that only. But, what should I do besides rushing all my homework?

I feel that the more I do, the more homework I have. For some Maths questions, I just have the opportunity to copy the answer from the calculator without thinking twice. I wonder if I have left out some hidden or 'literary' information behind the problem. I have less time to check the answer and not even have time to revise what I have done. Is that a good phenomenon?

没有评论:

发表评论