2009年1月17日星期六

Stressfull

As Ming Chai stated in his blog that he has "mingchaicouldnteatdecateredfoodepiletic", a terribly fatal disease to have emperor tongue, I gradually found that I also have a dreadful disease.

Look at the following syndrome that I have:
1. Loss of target
2. Keep myself busy by doing endless homework
3. Feeling depressed
4. Reluctance to follow my will (force myself to do extra work)
5. Loss of appetite

However, I have no idea what illness that I have. But I try to think that maybe I am unable to fit myself into a busy and stressful life. As AUSMAT started in 5 Jan, the lecturers keep on giving stress. Maybe I do know how to manage it. I used to enjoy myself, even before exam, I just sit in front of the TV without worrying much. But now, I feel that I may fail my tests. I not even know where to start doing revision. Miserable...

If you have any idea to solve my problems, please help me by leaving your comment below or type in the chat box. Thanks.

2 条评论:

  1. dont be stress...u r a genius...so no worry...if u think that you will fail your test,then how about me?...i m even worse then u...so dont worry be happy...

    回复删除
  2. u fail ur test!???? don be humble la! my gosh.. u are scaring me le!! i fail my test baru chun la the concept .
    haha
    u sounds very dull about our current situation! come on!
    haha
    i reli like the ' mingchai couldnt eatcateredfood' syndrome.
    haha
    let me name u one,
    kengchaibeingtoohumbleepiletic' disease
    wahaha
    cheers!
    happy chinese new yrs!

    回复删除