2009年1月13日星期二

Full of burden

Today was full with hard works. At the very early morning, I had attended a extraordinary boring class, before a full of formulae and confusing calculus class. I can actually feel that a real AUSMAT has began.

I heard seniors said that the difficulty of calculus is decreasing acceleration, that is very hard at first. It is real, I can ensure this. Even that the formulae we have learnt during either higher secondary school or the prep class, we still have problems of how to apply it.

On the other hand, chemistry class is really slow. The lecturer tried to elaborate the syllabus so that we can understand, but eventually slow down the learning process.

Tomorrow, still a mystery. I hope everything will be fine.

1 条评论:

  1. thanks for always teach me how to do calculus question...^^

    回复删除