2009年2月1日星期日

Week 3

Ingredient:
  • Boy: Tales of Childhood
  • Handout-Themes, plot, characteristics
  • Literature test paper
  • Projector and laptop
  • Stick
  • Balloons
  • Paper and markers

Procedure:

  • The answers of our first literature test were discussed.
  • The handouts were distributed.
  • The literature component of Boy: Tales of Childhood were analyzed using projector and laptop.
  • An acting of a scene in Boy was performed. Balloons were used to make up the big bosom of the Matron. (We acted out the scene which Roald received his first strike. It was rather a success because we actually put a lot of efforts into it. But other groups too were able to make the scene alive. Ms Chan was unable to judge which group was the best, subsequently divided the prize, the liquorices bootlace, equally among us.)
  • A review of the book was written in the class. (But unfortunately water leaked out from the ceiling, Ms Chan classified it as very dangerous as short circuit might happen at any time. We evacuated to another classroom.)

P. S.
This week was really eventful. I got food poisoning at the beginning of the week. I just want to highlight that people surrounding me are so caring and concerning about me. They constantly asked me if I felt unwell. Then follow the incident described above. We attended afternoon classes so that we can have an earlier holiday. I felt exhausted after one-whole-day lectures. The most ‘wonderful’ thing is that we have a lot of homework. Luckily I have done all before my holiday starts. At least I can really enjoy my Chinese New Year.

没有评论:

发表评论