2009年1月17日星期六

Week 2

Come to the time writing my conclusion for the second week. I suddenly feel very lazy even to type a word. Any way, I still will 'force' myself to write something.

Recalling back, I just have a blur memory about what have actually happen here. It seems to be a very hectic week, doing homework every day. Apparently, Calculus is the toughest one, demanding a lot of careful working. Applicable Maths is just a fight for patient, 6 exercises altogether. English, on the other hand, is a torture of imagination and creativity. We did rhetorical devices this week, analysing Boy. What I fear the most is the coming acting about a scene in the novel.

Later in the week, I discovered I have some kind of diseases. I gradually became very lazy to do my homework, just wanting to be free, away from the reality. (Cheer up, Chinese New Year is just around the corner!)

This week too, some seniors stay in my student house. Poor guys, they just cannot afford to live in hotel. They are here to attend a briefing at JPA office in Putrajaya. Although they disturb our monotonous routine, I appreciate the time together with them. This maybe the last chance I am with them (except I enter the same university as they are).

Weekend passed so fast as if in a split of second. Soon, another school days is coming.

没有评论:

发表评论