2009年1月17日星期六

KBU Network

After working for hours, I finally have four list of names from engineering class and architecture class. I am working on this because I realize the power of link (network) that can fasten our relationship. However, I still cannot find some friends' blog address. Just feeling too tired, I stop here and left 2 classes for tomorrow. Hope that I can finish my work as soon as possible.

If you found your blog address is not included in the list, please inform me by leaving a comment or type your address in the chat box. Thank.

Hope that the link can help you to get to your friend's blog.

4 条评论:

  1. Why must you omit the scrolls on the right side of the window? Write the code to include a scroll for easier navigating.

    回复删除
  2. Reply your comment on my blog...first time to Petaling Street

    spent my time with a group of good friends like you all, made me feel comfortable and happy...as what people say," when u meet a right person, that is a kind of happiness."...So,i felt very happy with you all and this was the first time i went out with 3 of you together too.Dont doubt of the power of friendship...Good friends make everything wonderful...Lastly,thanks for your mandarin oranges...i feel touched when i received it from you...thanks ya

    回复删除
  3. Jia you...jia you...if too TIRED just take a break...Do you want to join us to watch the movie "Australia" ?

    回复删除
  4. It is because you use firefox. It is all right in IE. But actually I don't know how to include a scroll bar, please teach me...

    回复删除