2009年2月16日星期一

Week 6: Laziness and dizzyness

If you are observant, you will notice that I write this post 8 days after this 'Week 6'. Well, I only can say that I was infected by the 'laziness' disease. I wonder why I am so weak always get attacked by all sort of diseases. Maybe I am just too thin and malnutrient.

Don't forget that I am a big disease bin that will suck up every illness that surrounding me. Constantly, I suffering from runny nose and feel unwell at all time. This came the time that I have killed all the feeling to do homework. Procrastination cause me to finish homework at eleventh hour. Luckily it is not too late to pay it up.

Anyway, sorry that I have to at least report some incident that happened during EALD class. I just think that is something that is essential to state in every post (as the purpose of the blog is actually as a log for study, and is so called study log). First, we discussed some questions that related to 'Japanese Story' and then how a documentary is presented. The main idea in the movie must be subjective and cover the opinion of all range of people. We did our first assignment (essay-reinforce or challenge culture). We watched a bit of a documentary regarding how harmful the fast food is. Unfortunately, we have no time to finish it. When will we continue?

没有评论:

发表评论