2009年2月10日星期二

Week 5

1 Feb 2009, Sunday


After the one-week Chinese New Year break, I was on my way back to Petaling Jaya. In fact, the whole bus was fully occupied by boarding students. Some of them really had some hard time saying goodbye to their families before departure. We understood that this might be the last opportunity to be with our dearest families before the next reunion. I feel touched by the scene.


I think luck was not with me when I reach Pudu Bus Station, but I did not realize that. As usual, I just rushed to the nearest LRT station, hoping that I can reach home (student house) as soon as possible. But the idea vanished when suddenly I found my hand phone missing. I traced back but fail to allocate my phone.


It was a very cheap phone, but I knew it would still cause a lot of troubles. Luckily, before it was too late, I bought back my old hand phone number. So, you still can call me use the number that you have.


4 Feb 2009, Wednesday


Bad luck continued hunting me. I was muted because of my sore throat. Junk food, mandarin oranges and fried food were the main contributors of the illness.


Unable to even say a word, I remained silent for hours. Even during the group discussion of our documentary, I just listen. However, my condition went worse at the end of the day. I felt just extreme cool and dizzy when all my friends paying attention on the sample documentary related to our topic. I guess nobody notice that I might fell unconscious at any time. I just managed to escape to my bedroom before it was too late.


5 Feb 2009, Thursday


It is really a shock for me after viewing 'Japanese Story' (You will know how if you watch it). I never realize that Australians are so 'open' and yet 'dangerous'. How would I face the 'culture shock' when I fly to there? I never know. What I know is literature is a matter of understanding and imagination. You are unable to understand the shade of meaning of some abstract and boring subject if you just touching the surface. Kindly, Ms Chan was still able to make fun of the boring stuff.

没有评论:

发表评论